Why use a Broker?
- Insurance brokers are rigorously trained, regulated and monitored by ASIC to ensure you receive the most accurate, appropriate advice for your needs.
- Without dedicated professional advice, inadequate covers may be arranged by you resulting in uninsured losses.
- Insurance Brokers deal with a multitude of insurance companies and therefore have access to varied policy covers.
- Brokers are aware of the various benefits, exclusions and costs of competing policies available in the market.
- Brokers will arrange and place cover and assist with documentation completion.
- A broker will also explain your policy and make you aware of any special cover restrictions.
- Losses can be traumatic and brokers are able to draw on their professional relationships with insurers in order to expedite claim settlements.
Utilising the services of an insurance broker can save you time and money as we have the expertise to tailor appropriate covers.